PC running slow?
Sometimes, your system may display an error code saying that it will reset your Windows XP computer to factory settings without a CD. This error can be caused by a variety of reasons. Turn on your computer.Hold down the specific F8 key.On the Advanced Boot Options screen, select Safe Mode with Command Prompt.Hit Enter.Log in as administrator.When the command prompt appears, enter this command: rstrui.exe.Hit Enter.
How to Factory Restore in XP without CD
- Make sure the CD is probably licensed.
- Make sure the CD contains the full keyoh product.
- Do not select the Reinstall CD from a specific PC manufacturer (eg Dell or HP) as it may not work for your PC.
- Do not select “service pack” as it respects existing installations.
- Be careful not to buy digital CDs or “digital CDs” from versions of Windows XP. While they may be cheaper, they won’t be able to perform the factory reset you want (not to mention they might be legally questionable).
- Insert the Windows XP installation disc into your PC’s CD-ROM drive.
- Restart your computer.
- Press your favorite, world-proven key when the “Press any key from CD” message appears on the screen.
- Press Enter at the F8 screen of Windows XP Setup.
- Click to accept the terms (of course, read everything carefully).
- Follow the instructions on the screen and select the desired hard drive (that is, the partition) where you want to format and install Windows XP.
- EaseUS Todo Backup: you needo Replace EaseUS Todo Backup before your XP computer crashes to take full advantage of its benefits, but after installing it you basically have the option to do a custom system restore so you can restore your operating system to ready to go without having time for a complete reinstallation. This open source utility creates one-click recovery backups and even allows users to clone your hard drive to an additional backup location.
- Paragon Drive Copy 14 Special Edition for XP: Paragon Drive Copy 14 Special Edition is available as a free download and will not help you get out of the latest virus crisis, but can provide a free backup solution for your XP computer if you plan on moving from one XP system to another. With Drive Copy 14, you can copy an entire hard drive and even transfer an operating system from a regular hard drive to a smaller SSD.
- Macrium Reflect: Although it costs $ 69. For one license, the 95 Macrium Reflect 7 Home Edition offers more features than a single license.rivals, and works with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10. This tool easily backs up your files and versions to a special directory. Compact and compressed archive so you can recover your hard drive up to 100% in just a few clicks. In addition, Macrium helps you recover specific hard drive partitions, your cloned hard drive, recover data item by item, and protect your backups from ransomware with Macrium Image Guardian. You can try it for free with a 30-day trial.
- At the top of the menu, click Start, then click Help and Support.
- Select “Undo Changes to Someone’s Computer Using System Restore” under “Select a task”, then “Recover your computer to this point,” then “Next.”
- You will see a date setting that says “Just click on the bold date in this calendar.” All data in bold represents a restore point. Select the restore point you expect, go back orclick the functional recovery time from the list below the calendar.
- Click Next, then verify that this is the desired restore point by clicking Next once.
- Please wait while the computer restarts. When the Full Recovery window appears on restart, click OK.
- Turn off the main computer and turn everything back on. Press F8 every two seconds at startup until you finally see the Windows Advanced Menu.
- Use the arrow keys to select Safe Mode with Command Prompt and press Enter.
- Use your administrator credentials to log in as administrator so you can see the blinking prompt cursor. Enter “C: Windows system32 restore rstrui.exe” in the blank field and press Enter again to start System Restore.
Optimize your PC now with this free and easy download.
Aterstall Windows Xp Dator Till Fabriksinstallningar Utan Cd
Ripristinare Il Computer Windows Xp Alle Impostazioni Di Fabbrica Senza Cd
Windows Xp Computer Ohne Cd Auf Werkseinstellungen Zurucksetzen
Restaurar As Configuracoes De Fabrica Do Computador Windows Xp Sem Cd
Herstel Windows Xp Computer Naar Fabrieksinstellingen Zonder Cd
Restaurer L Ordinateur Windows Xp Aux Parametres D Usine Sans Cd
Przywroc Komputer Z Systemem Windows Xp Do Ustawien Fabrycznych Bez Cd
Vosstanovit Kompyuter Windows Xp Do Zavodskih Nastroek Bez Diska
Cd없이 Windows Xp 컴퓨터를 공장 설정으로 복원
Restaurar La Computadora Con Windows Xp A La Configuracion De Fabrica Sin Cd